February 1, 2017
Have you ever looked at a beautiful photo of a kitchen and just said wow! Why does it look so beautiful?
Accessorizing a kitchen is a fun way to add your favorite colour and have some fun, giving your space a personal feel. If your kitchen is in need of a remodel or you just want to bring it to life you can do that with a few simple accessories. Keep it simple, make it fun and experiment.
10 Ideas to inspire you to stage like a pro!
Bring some wood into your kitchen. Try leaning a cutting board or two against the wall or black splash. Experiment with different shapes and wood tones.
2. Display some of your favorite cookbooks . Another great way to bring in some fun colour.
3. Use a crock or special vessel to display utensils. Try just using wood and stainless steel utensils. The idea is to keep it simple with two materials or one colour.
4. Rock a carpet by the sink. A carpet gives you cushion under foot and adds warmth and texture to the space. It’s a great way to add personality and colour in to your kitchen.
5. Create a vocal point on your island or counter with some flowers and or fresh fruit.
6. Have some fun with a tea towel
7. Make a bold colour statement and place your favorite pot on the stove.
8. Display some beautiful hand soaps
9. Keep salt, pepper and oils handy by placing by the stove.
10. Place a pretty potted plant by the sink
The most used room in the house. Everyone is always around the island or sitting at the table.
Make it shine!
It’s A Room Changer!